The laboratory was founded in 2014 and it is accredited for all types of works (Internationally Recognized Certificate of Accreditation №AAC.A.00240). It is equipped with modern facilities and it has sufficient quantity of personnel with high qualification which allows to organize and perform high quality studies of reservoir fluid samples.
The laboratory is a part of Oilteam Service Division. It is located in the technology and innovation zone of the special economic type in Tomsk.
Range of laboratory services includes the following types of tests:
- Chromatographic studies of gas and hydrocarbon fluids;
- Chromatographic studies of highly viscous oil and bitumen component composition
- Study of physical and chemical properties of oil and stabilized gas condensate;
- Wet and stabilized condensate, oil and gas density determination;
- Oil samples PVT-analysis;
- Gas condensate samples PVT-analysis;
- Study of formation water physical and chemical properties;
- Study of the mechanical impurities composition;
- Range of services on efficient deemulsifier chemical selection;
- R&D projects.
- Our approach and quality goals are based on constant development and improvement of company processes through the use of the most modern standards, technologies and equipment.
- The laboratory cooperates closely with international partners, scientific
- institutions and organizations within the framework of study conducting and challenging problem solving.
Employees of the laboratory regularly undergo training courses to acquaint themselves
with new approaches, methods and technologies associated with hydrocarbon production both within the OGE Academy which is a Training division of the OILTEAM company, and with third-party specialists involvement where required.